Thursday, October 09, 2008

What happened ar?

Actually wanted to hit dreamland early tonite cos am really tired... but... was feeding Alex his last milk feed for the nite when suddenly Gaby came into my room and ask "mummy carry". But he wasn't weepy... just wanted to be carried. Told him that I will carry him when didi finishes his milk... as promised, after didi finished his milk, I carried Gaby back to his bed and pat him to sleep.

As I was about to hit my bed, Mr Lee looked out of the window and saw 2 police cars, 1 fire engine and 1 red rhino downstairs... there was also some commotion and firemen running and rushing around. Mr Lee suspects that someone is trying to sky dive. Aiya, but i very tired le... guess later then ask him what was the matter la... oh, another red rhino has just arrived with another police car as well... wonders what is the tia jee...???

No comments: