Sunday, October 19, 2008

I lost my cool today... :(

It shouldn't have happened... but it did. I was so angry with Alex cos he just didn't want to eat his porridge. We tried all kinds of ways to make him eat. I know I shouldn't force feed him. I didn't really force feed him. Just tried all kinds of ways to do so and it din work. It's really quite puzzeling cos he'll normally finish his porridge. But I guess having a crouchy brother in the same room din help.

Anyway, to cut the story short, I just lost it lor. I was so fed up that I threw the porridge into the sink and told Mr Lee sternly that I am not going to continue feeding Alex... oh, forgot to mention that before going into the kitchen, I was so mad that I threw Gaby's air pump (plastic one) on the floor. I was in the fiery temper whereby I have to throw things to vent my frustration.

I shouldn't have done it. I was so regretful after that. Cos Gaby was so frightened that he started crying and Reda has to calm him down.

I went to carry Gaby and brought him into my room when I cool down a little bit. Then I brought him downstairs to clear my head. Gaby kept telling me that he wants me to be happy and not to be angry. Then he asked me if I am angry at him that's why I throw his stuff. I felt really upset hearing this. So I told him that I wasn't angry with him.

I really have to learn to control my temper...

No comments: