Friday, October 24, 2008

Bob and Wendy at work!

Boon finally went to Ikea to buy the bunk bed for Gaby's room. And he managed to 'hand-carry' it home in his Grandis! Oh, on top of the bed, he oso bought a book shelf! I nearly fainted when he rang me from Ikea and informed me that he will be bringing the bed and book shelf home in his MPV. Thankfully, Gaby was a good boy that nite when they went to Ikea!

Gaby was all excited about the bunk bed that night when they came home. He wanted to fix it up immediately! But I told him that it's too late and dad dad have to go to the tools shop to buy the required tools to fix the bed up. So Mr Lee tried fixing the bed up after he drop me off at office yesterday morning. When I reached home, the bed was almost done. But he has to rush to office for meeting and I have to collect Gaby from school.

When Gaby came home and saw the almost assembled bed, he was very happy! So I let him 'help' me do the rest of the work. Actually, all he did was just pretending to screw the screws using the screwdriver. He was Bob the Builder yesterday and I was Bob's friend, Wendy! Anyway, we had quite a fun time trying to finish assembling the bed. And he can't wait to sleep on it when we have done so!

Gaby snoozing on his new bed!
Mr Lee taking a break on his 'furniture' and Poofie licking his sweat off!
Our funiture still in the box!

No comments: