Friday, October 17, 2008

Before the head kana stuck...






These are some of the nice photos that we took the other day at the Singapore River.

I have to come back to office cos my breastmilk pump's adaptor switch was spoilt. Have to come back to office to get the one here home. So Gaby came along... after visiting mama's office, we went to the River for a stroll. Before stepping on the railings, Gaby asked me for permission to do so. I said ok and he promised that he'll be very careful.

After taking a few pics, he decided to came back down and he started to lean on the railings. As he was doing so, I was telling him to be careful and not get his head stuck in between the railings. But before I finished my sentence, his big head really kana stuck liao lor. He panick and started to cry. I too panick cos when I tried to pull him out, I wasn't able to do so! Then someone walked passed us and Gaby kind f turned his big head a little to the side. And this is when I managed to get him out! Poor thing, must have gotten a big scare cos he couldn't stop crying. But it was a good lesson learnt. And also he doesn't want to end up like Dusty the dog in the Fireman Sam's cartoon, with it's head stuck in the railings and have to sent for fireman Sam to get him out!

For that split moment when I was having difficulty getting his head out of the railings, it did cross my mind to call 995!

Phew! we nearly have ourselves on 晚报!

No comments: