Monday, October 13, 2008

大头照



This is Gaby's passport photo...

We have told Gaby that we will be going to Hong Kong soon to visit Kaiyeh and Disney Land. He didn't really understand what is a passport so I told him that it's a book with his photo in it. But the first step we have to do is to get his passport photo taken, then we have to complete a form with his name, date of birth and mummy's name then submit the form to the immigration office and they will process the application.

Since then, he has been 'reminding' me to get his passport done. He even remind me that when I fill up the form, I have to remember to write "G" cos his name has a "G" in it.

I have finally get around to filling up the form and will be putting it in the post today. Hopefully all will be fine and we can collect the passport by end of this week or early next week!

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

SMALL FAN also made his passport already. Nowadays, it looks like ic and it's in black and white.

Rise and Shine said...

har? you mean the passport is a card? black book??