Thursday, October 16, 2008

I gave birth again today... many times!

Did I say in my previous blog that Gaby likes to play pretend these days?? Well, anyway, we played pretend again today... Gaby was the ambulance driver and I was the pregnant mama... The ambulance driver helped me into the ambulance, closed the door but at the same time, made sure that the door dun 'kiap' my feet, then drove me to the hospital. The the ambulance driver pull me out of the ambulance and helped me into the ward, layed me down and cut me open to take my baby out... Poofie was the helper in the ambulance and also double up as the helper in the ward... he helped with filling up the forms and cleaned the ward...

This drill went on for about 10 times?? Actually, I lost count...

Oh, forgot to mention that my bed was the ambulance and the hospital... and my white bear was the baby...

No comments: