Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just one time

I am not a really boastful person but today, i have to boast a little bit on my Gaby. He is sooo sweet to me today! I have told him one night before bedtime, many many weeks ago that I like to play toys too and if possible, I would like to buy a dolly for myself. So he asked me what kind of dolly I would like to have. I told him that I would like one without apron so that I can cuddle it when I go to bed...

Just now, after he woke up from his nap, I was in the room and he told me that he has bought me a dolly. And that he bought it from school, his YWCA school. So I just played along with him and asked him where is it now. He said it's in this bag and he'll give it to me later. After that he just went on to play with his toys... so I thought he has already forgotten about it.

I was lying down on my bed and he was playing with his toy on my bed and out of a sudden, he said he is going to give me the dolly and asked me to wait in my bed. He then came into the room with his school bag and said that the dolly is in the bag... at first I thought that there is really one in the bag! Was full of anticipation when he unzip the bag. But when the bag was open, there wasn't any dolly in it so I just asked casually, "where is the dolly?" He put his hand in the bag and then pretended that there is one pull it out of the bag. And with both hands, he said "here's the dolly. So now you can sleep at nite cuddling it". I din want to dampen his mood so I said "thank you! Oh, this dolly has no apron!" and he replied "you are welcome". and he just zip up the bag and bring it out of the room. And as he was walking out of the room, he repeated again that I can go to sleep tonight with my new dolly.

I know it's quite silly to pretend but I guess at this stage, he is in the imaginary phase. But I really feel so warm and find him sooooo very sweet to have remember the things we 'chit chat' about during our 'private moments'. And I know that he really loves me to bits!!

No comments: