Friday, September 19, 2008

Mummy, where do I came from??

Gaby has started asking me this question a couple of times recently. Isn't it too early for a kid to ask such a question? I am still not ready to explain the birds and the bees to him yet... and also, i think he only wanted to know where he came from and not how he came about. So thankfully, i had both of them by c-section and thankfully i have shown him my scar before. So my reply is "you came from mummy's tummy... see the cut? that's where dr kowa cut mummy tummy and took you out." so far he is quite happy with the answer. sometimes he'll ask if my tummy is still painful or if there still blood on the scar.

And this evening while we were traveling along the highway, he asked me why is the street lamp so bright?

Why oh why???

No comments: