Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just some updates here and there



Gaby has started to cough last night and running nose this morning. I really don't know where he caught the virus... could be the playground, the neighbours, the cousins, his friends in school or maybe it's too windy at home?? Anyway, Mr Lee decided to let him rest at home today since his cough was quite bad this morning. Well, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it'll just be cough and running nose and NO fever.

Hmm... but I am just worried that he will pass the bug to Alex...

Dad and mum are still in the process of planning their China trip end of this month. They'll probably be gone for a month or so. It didn't cross my mind earlier but I just remembered that the next Obedience Trial will be on early November. Haizzz... I guess I may have to give this trial a miss. Really wanted to try Poofie out in the Novice and Intermediate Classes. Sorry Mr P, next round...

I think Alex is really trying to 'talk' these days. Have been trying to 'catch' him talking on my camera but haven't been successful. He seems to be saying 'ge ge' all the time. And whenever he sees Gaby, he'll go 'ge ge... ge ge'. Maybe he'll start talking earlier then Gaby?? If I remember it correctly, Gaby started calling me 'ma ma' around 10th or 11th month old?

Also, I've started to sign 'thank you' and 'please' to Alex. I hope he'll learn to sign like what Gaby did when he was younger. Gaby was still signing when he went to school last year. Although he was able to speak clearly, he was still quite used to 'talk' with his hands. I had to tell the teachers in school about it cos I caught him saying 'more' when he wanted some more biscuits from the teachers.

Think I have had too much tea during the day. Not too sleepy yet...

No comments: