Friday, September 12, 2008

I think I am getting too forgetful!!!

Some weeks ago, dad came out of his room after a nap and told me that he couldn't remember if he had had lunch. Then I was like 'rolled my eyes' (not in a mean way)and said to myself that my dad is getting old and forgetful. Also wondering if he is getting senile...

Yesterday, I had a huge breakfast and was still feeling very full during lunchtime. So I thought maybe I will have some noodles when I reached home. But when I was home, I was busy with getting ready for Alexius' porridge and then expressing milk and attending to Gaby that I forgot totally about lunch!

I was wondering why I felt so hungry around 4pm... ate a bak kwa sandwich, 3 bananas and shared a packet of Mamee dried instant noodles with Gaby...

Hmm... I think I am also getting very forgetful like dad!

No comments: