Thursday, September 11, 2008

Catching up...


We met up with some good friends of ours last Saturday for dinner. We had dinner at the nasi padang joint across GWC before proceeding to GVW to la-ko-pi. It was a very lovely evening. Both Gaby and Alex behaved themselves well. Alex was fine with letting all the uncles and aunties carrying him while me and Mr Lee enjoyed our meals.

Gaby didn't want to eat during dinner in the begining. But I think after a while, he became too hungry and thus, finish all the rice that was given to him. Not a lot but I think enough to give him the energy he needed when we were at GWC.



Alex was really tired by the time we had this pic taken. But I guess he was too excited about being at GWC and the people around him that he 'tong' until about 10pm then knocked out.



Gaby was happy just being on the kiddy rides. And this kept him 'entertained' throughout the whole time we were at GWC. Didn't come bother us at all! But after a while, he came to our table and asked if he could have a pic taken with me at the horse ride...

One the way home and during bedtime, Gaby kept telling me that he was very happy the whole day becos he had a new Thomas Train from me, went shopping, met up with his big friends and went GWC. And I added that I was happy too because he was well behaved. And when he is happy, mummy is also happy!

No comments: