Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just sitting there is not going to help...

Yes, I can't just sit there and wait for the person to return the lamp to Gaby. I have to do something... and something I did... I printed out some notices and brought them along with me yesterday evening when we went to the playground. Gaby helped to show the notice around when he saw his friends. And we saw Jonathan and his helper, Tuti. She took one of the notices from me and said that she'll help me ask around her friends living in the other blocks. Also, she will check with the block cleaners when she is at the playground with Jonathan the next morning.

Now, I think it really helps! I bumped into Tuti this morning at the lift lobby and she informed that the cleaners at block 6A saw the lamp and he has put it at the bicycle bay. But someone has taken it away. So she suggested that I paste the notices in the lifts of block 6A. Well, i think she is more resourcesful then me. Also, it hasn't crossed my mind to paste the notices in the lifts!

Anyway, I have printed somemore notices today and will put them up in the lifts of the blocks around us. So am keeping my fingers crossed that the person that has the lamp will give me a call on my mobile.

No comments: