Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Honesty is the best policy



Gaby brought his Fireman Sam torchlight to the playground yesterday afternoon and lend it to a friend. But he didn't take it back from the boy before coming home thinking that the boy will bring it back to us. Anyway, it's lost!!! It's only a 2 day old torch light from kaiye. Gaby is quite ok with the lost... It's me that's being upset till now. That's becos I know that Kaiye went thru' lots of trouble getting it from UK and then get a friend to bring it back from HK and I have to pick it up from a third friend... long story...

Anyway, I am suspecting that some kids from the playground may have taken it away. Just hoping that whoever has it will return it to Gaby since he is quite 'well known' at this neighbourhood. Is it my wishful thinking that honest people still exist?

No comments: