Monday, September 08, 2008

Good boy present

I have been telling Gaby that I will reward him with a new Thomas Train toy if he is a good boy. But not for just one day, he has to be a good boy every day to get this reward.

I saw a promotion video at Carrefour that there is a new Thomas train set that has steam coming out from it's funnel. But I can't find it at Carrefour itself. Guess out of stock la. So I have been looking around the shops hoping to find it for Gaby. and finally, I found it at Raffles City's Robinsons on Saturday when I was out there shopping with Gaby and my parents!



I have to secretly take it from the shelf and pay it. Then I have to get it gift wrapped so that Gaby wouldn't see it.

I gave it to him when he woke up from his nap on Saturday. But I told him that I have bought it for many days but waiting for the right time to give it to him. Cos I have to make sure that he has been a good boy all this while to deserve this surprise present.

He was actually a little edgy when he woke up from his nap. But the moment I told him about a surprise waiting for him, his eyes just sprung open and I could see that he is very excited about the present.
Hmm... I have to brush up my photo taking skills a little... This photo is supposed to show him being very excited about the gift!

Anyway, we open the present slowly and Gaby was helpful... helping to throw the used wrapper away and being 'quite' patient because I have to set it up with the batteries and also water for the steam.


No comments: