Monday, September 15, 2008

Junior, Junior... what has gone into you?

My dear Shadow Boy Junior stole Martin's dark premium chocolate from his suitcase y'day evening! I was worried sick that he'll be sick after eating all the chocolates. But he seems ok except that he seemed thirsty.

Left for Chin's place for dinner and left Junior alone at home. Inez brought Poofie to Chin's in the afternoon... I am suspecting that Junior is jealous...

When we came home around 9.30pm, we found Junior's big bag of kibbles in the middle of the kitchen. There is a big hole on the big plastic bag that is over the pack of dog kibbles. I really dun know how much kibbles he has eaten from the pack. But I was worried sick again cos his tummy was soooooo BIG and hard. He seemed to be feeling bloated and he kept panting away. Vomitted like 5 or 6 times altogether. And the amount of food that he vomitted was really alot. Each time was like the quantity that we feed him in a meal! Mr Lee suggested giving him a digestive enzyme pill to help him to digest the food in the tummy. We kept him in my toilet for a couple of hours until Mr Lee feels that it's ok to let him out. There after, he didn't vomit anymore.

This morning when I woke up,I saw Junior sleeping beside my bed. I gave him a poke to make sure that he response to it. Thank goodness, he is back to his normal self again.

I hope he learns his lesson!

No comments: