Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The silliest thing that dad dad did...

What was the silliest thing that dad dad Lee has ever done?

1) Not reading the instructions on the formula milk tin.
Mr Lee don't have the habit of reading instructions or manual before using anything... eg, electric appliances, food, gadgets and formula milk. So he used to over fed Gaby when Gaby was still a baby. When we switched formula milk, it didn't occur to him that the size of the scoop in the milk tin is different and thus the amount of milk powder should be given in different measures. It was until during one of the feed that he prepared for me to feed Gaby that I realised that the milk seems to be very thick... like tau huay. At first I thought the texture is different becos we switched milk powder. But it wasn't the same when I prepare the milk myself leh... so one day, I asked him how many scoops he put into the feed and to my surprise, the measure was doubled! Nan Ha's scoop is the small one and Similac one is doubled the size of Nan. For Nan, for 90ml of water is 3 scoops and for Similac, is 1.5 scoops. But Mr Lee, didn't read the instructions and didn't seem to realise the difference in scoops size, used 3 scoops when preparing Similac milk! No wonder the milk looked tau huay la!

2) Forgot to wear diaper for the baby.
This morning I asked Reda to change Alexius diaper when I was pumping my breastmilk... cos i tot i heard some 'poop...poop... poop'. And to our surprise, Alexius wasn't wearing any diaper. He was soaked in pee pee and poo poo! So I back tracked and realised that Mr Lee was the last person to change Alexius last nite after Alexius poo poo. Last nite, Alexius stained his pj during poo poo so I asked Mr Lee to change the diaper and pj. And he has FORGOTTEN about the diaper!!!

1 comment:

Vincent said...

Mr Lee,

Are you trying to do all the stuff wrongly by mistake and skip the tasks in future? Has it worked? Hee!!!