Thursday, May 29, 2008

10 fingers on my hand...

Gaby loves to sing. He could have gotten it from Mr Lee and myself as we both love to sing. And I think the music fun lessons that we attended together since he was 8th months old may have also cultivated his interest in singing. Not only he loves to sing, he will sometimes change the lyrics and make the song his own... there is 10 little indian boys that he changed the lyrics to 10 little bananas... wheels on the bus to wheels on the firetruck, wheels on dad dad's car... etc...

And yesterday, he sang 10 fingers on my hand... I mean I thought he was singing 10 fingers on my hand... he has actually changed 'fingers' to 'penis'!!! OMG!!! So I told him that no one has 10 penis on a hand and if he sings this in front of other people, they may find it silly and laugh... so better use other words like bananas, oranges, yakult...

No comments: