Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mummy, why is there moon in the sky?

Gaby : "Mummy, I like to look at the moon and the stars."
Mummy : "so when u grow up u can take a rocket to the moon..."
Gaby : "But I want u to take the rocket with me."
Mummy : "ok..."
Gaby : "Mummy, why is there moon in the sky?"
Mummy : "???!!!"
Gaby : "Mummy, why is there moon in the sky?"
Mummy really lost of words!!! "It's in the sky with the stars lor..." was hoping that by this time he'll stop asking cos i really dun know how to answer... was so sleepy already...
Gaby : "Mummy, but why the moon is in the sky?"
I really dun want to give him any wrong answer...
Mummy : "I dun really know. Why dun u ask your teacher tomorrow when u see her in school."
Gaby : "ok... good nite mummy. I love u." kiss, kiss...
Mummy... phew!

Gaby is in this "why why stage" and at times i really dun know how to answer his questions. Don't want to give him the wrong info.

No comments: