Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mummy has all the right answer is it?

Gaby has been asking me all kinds of questions lately. Some of them I really dun know how to answer... some ok la, will answer but will regret that I provided the answer.

He has asked me about the moon again last nite when we were in the car. Haiz... headache!!!

And he asked me this some days ago and i regretted my answer...
Gaby : "Mummy, why your breasts so big har?"
Mummy : "Becos there's milk in them."
Gaby : "Orh..."
And I regretted my answer after half an hour... too late to re-answer cos he's already in school and I'm at work. Regretted the answer becos what if he relates big breasts to having breast milk all the time? Not all 'big' women are breast feeding mah. Urgh! Got to be careful with my answer next time...

So again he asked me the same question yesterday...
Gaby : "Mummy, why your breasts so big har?"
Mummy : "Becos mummy is a bit fat..."
Gaby : "Orh..."
Aiya, haven't really thought about the 'perfect' answer to this one and he asked again! And again I regretted using 'fat' as an answer. Not all big breasts women fat mah!

Headache... what should be the best answer leh??

No comments: