Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gaby misses mummy



Yesterday I got to work in the afternoon cos got to attend a tele-conference with boss in the late afternoon. So I missed dinner with the family.

When I was in the MRT, I received a call from Mr Lee. He informed that Gaby wants me to bathe him. So I told Mr Lee not to tell Gaby that I am on the way home cos he may want to wait for me to reached home then have his dinner.

When I reached home, the first thing that Gaby told me was "妈妈,我miss你叻!" I felt so bad not being home for dinner with him :(

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Gaby is such a sensitive and mature boy. My SMALL FAN never says I miss you ;( and didn't even response when I ask him if he loves mummy:(

Rise and Shine said...

We start telling him that we love him when he's very young. And oso we have taught him to say "i love you' when he started to talk. I dun think he really understands it in the begining. and now, we make it a point to say i love you to each another in the morning, after we say bye bye in school, when i see him in the afternoon after work and also after we say good nite. and any other time when we hug each other. but i think he understands the meaning of i love u cos when Mr Lee makes him angry, he'll tell me that he dun love dad dad anymore!