Thursday, June 04, 2009

Overdosage of Sentosa...




Brought Gaby to Sentosa - Underwater World on Monday. I thought the tickets will only be valid for the UW but they are also valid for the Pink Dolphin Lagoon. We spent quite a long time in UW cos Gaby really likes looking at the sharks. And after UW, we proceed to lunch at the foodcourt behind UW. I don't really want to talk much about lunch cos it was freaking expensive for a bowl of fishball noodles and a cup of ice milo! By the time we are done with lunch and arrived at the Pink Dolphin Lagoon, the earlier show has ended and the next show is in more then an hour's time. So we decided to go back to Sentosa the following day to see the Pink Dolphins. Actually, I was thinking of giving my tickets away but Gaby is really keen on the dolphins... reason being... Mummy, I like pink dolphins becos I love pink! So ok, ok, we will come back again tomorrow...

On Monday nite, I get Gaby to bed early cos I told him that he has to be up early on Tuesday so that we can be in Sentosa for the 1st Pink Dolphin show at 11am.

As on track, we were up early, I finished all my morning chores and we took a bus to Sentosa. While we were on the bus, I realised that I missed a sms from uncle P. He has to be in Sentosa early for some biz so he thought he'll bring his family there for an outing and wanted to ask if I am keen to join them. Well, I return his call and informed him that we were actually on our way there.

As arranged, Gaby and myself will arrive at the monorail station and meet aunty A and the kids and then we will proceed to the Lagoon by bus and uncle P will meet us at the Lagoon after his biz...

Gaby had another fun day with more company... and we managed to re-visit UW! Hehehe! Its a "trade secret" on how we managed to get into UW again on Tuesday!

It was super hot weather on both days but the heat did not seem to bother the kids. But the adults nearly melted in the heat!

Gaby enjoyed the Sentosa outing on both days that he kept talking about it and about the sharks! He can't wait to visit Sentosa again. But I feel that I have had an overdosage of Sentosa so I guess it'll won't be too soon... sorry Gaby... We'll think of other activities for the school hols ok?

No comments: