Monday, June 22, 2009

Mum has to practice the Transformer toy


This morning, Gaby found a transformer toy in one of his toy boxes. I think Mr Lee bought it last year or so when he went on his Japan trip. I remembered that he bought 2 but Gaby only likes to play with the one that can be transformed into a van. And he wasn't too keen on this one that can be transformed into a fight jet plane.

Anyway, when he found this fighter jet one, he got Mr Lee to transform it into a fighter jet plane. And after lunch time, he wants me to transform it back to the robot. Aiyo! so difficult to do! So I tried and tried and gave up and told him that he can get his dad dad to do it later in the afternoon. But he kept encouraging me "Mum, u can do it! U have to try, mum!". I tired some more... really, I don't understand why the toy makers must make such a difficult toy! I managed to get the arms out but not the legs. Urgh! So in the end, I think Gaby got fed up waiting for me to fix it for him and he took over. And within seconds, he already gotten it to look like a robot!

No comments: