Monday, June 01, 2009

Hello! What kind of mum am I??

Ok, I have stopped work since 15 May... my 1st week of being a full-time mum didn't work out too well.

I have to bring Mr P to work on the 1st monday. So Monday didn't count as my first day at work (full-time stay home mum). On the 2nd day, I forgotten that I was supposed to pick Gaby up from school instead of Mr Lee. I was on msn with my friends till around 11.30am. Then before i went into the bathroom, i thought i give Mr Lee a call to check whether he is already in school waiting for Gaby. Alamak! How could I??!!! I dashed out of the house in a split second! Forget about using the bathroom! When I reached school, Gaby is with Mrs R and the rest of the kids were gone already. Thankfully I did not get any 'scolding' from Mrs R. Phew!

Then the following week, Gaby had a school excusion to the Botanic Gardens. I did not read the form properly and thus did not put a clean towel in his school bag. Did not realise this until the principal rang Mr Lee and asked if Gaby is allowed for water play. Aiyo! How could I? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! How could I be so careless? Thankfully, it's the long school holidays le, I can't imagine what kind of mistakes I will make again.

I better WAKE UP!!!

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Welcome back to SAHM club...hi hi...don't reprimand yourself too much lah...we are just normal people, it's ok to make a few mistakes. We can't be supermom 24/7, 365 days. Even superman can become weak at times... hi hi.. Most important thing, enjoy your time with your kids and dogs so that it would be the best memories of their lifes and our lifes. Before you know it, they will be married with kids (I mean the kids, not the dogs...hi hi).

Rise and Shine said...

hahaha! tats very comforting! ya, i try to remind myself tat i m not superwoman.

my dos can't hv kids cos they ka cha liao! hehehe!