Monday, June 15, 2009

Cup of water for mum

I was having a packet of spicy hot potato chips while enjoying a nice programe on the tv when Gaby came looking for me in the living room. I thought he was having fun in the room, dancing away on my bed along with Tom and Jerry on the tv in my room. Urgh! Caught red handed! He wanted a piece of my spicy hot chips even though I told him that they are too spicy hot for him. So I have to pretend that they are super duper spicy hot... and told him that the chips are so hot that they are burning my mouth. Upon hearing this, he told me that I shouldn't be eating so much of these and that he thinks that I need a cup of drink and that he'll go and get me a cup of drink. How sweet of him. Makes me feel so guilty that I lied and didn't want to share my chips with him :(

He came back with 2 cups of drink. One for mum and the other for himself. We have a small water dispenser in the kitchen that is within Gaby's reach so that whenever he wants a drink, he can get it himself.



My first cup of drink from Gaby! I suddenly feel that Gaby has grown up!

No comments: