Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who's birthday is it today?

Mine! Who else would it be?? I was just thinking about it.... I use to know 2 other persons that have their birthday on the same day as mine. One is a male friend of my same age and the other is a girlfriend that's a year younger. I am wondering how have they been? Are they doing very well in life? The last time I met them was many donkey years ago. And I heard from friends that the guy is doing some small business of his own now and as for the girl used to be a flight attendant but am not sure if she is still flying now or is she married with kids already. But really, when you share birthdays, do you share the same fate?

Gaby's wish on mummy's birthday.

3 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

jessie said...

this is the first time i really see your boy leh... he is so handsome and adorable... and mummy you vain lah... psycho your son to let you stay pretty. oh man!

Rise and Shine said...

Thanks Boringtazz for the wishes...

Thanks 4J's for the compliments! Haha! Once a year never mind la...