Monday, March 09, 2009

Accident - Gaby sat on Alexius


My poor Alexius had a fall on Sunday morning near the playground area... Can't really see what exactly happened. When I turned my head and saw the boys with Gong Gong, within a second, I saw Gaby sitting on Alexius tummy and Alexius was on the ground liao. My immediate reaction is to run towards them and pick Alexius up. Poor boy was screaming already! I think Gaby was a bit frightened by the accident but of course I didn't blame him for the fall. Other then trying to pacify Alexius, I kept asking Gaby if he has hurt himself during the fall. While we were making our way back home, I noticed a bruise on the back of Alexius head. There were some blood... and now whenever we ask Alexius where does he feel pain, he'll touch his head. The bruise looks less angry this morning...

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

oh...poor boy...must scare the shit out of you. I remember last time my boy falls down and bleed, my heart almost drop out.

Rise and Shine said...

haha! yes, was a little worried that he may suffer a concussion becos of his head hitting the hard floor. so we just watched him the whole day for any vomitting or fever. but thank goodness, he is still his active self!