Thursday, March 05, 2009

Leakage!

Hooray! I think I have managed to increase my milk production! Last night I did my last pump around 11pm. Before I went to bed, I took 4 capsules of Fenugreek and a glass of milk. And this morning, I woke up at about 5.30am becos my right breast was feeling really uncomfortable... felt a little engorged. Haven't felt this for sooooo long. But instead of feeling angry at myself for waking up so early, i was a little happy of this engorged feeling! Hehehe! Anyway, since I'm up early and the feeling is quite impossible for me to get back to sleep, I prepared Alexius' morning feed and gave him his milk early. While I was feeding him, I felt a little wet on my pj. Initially I thought it was the water from the warmer that wet my pj and so din bother too much about it. After Alexius finished his milk, while i was brushing my teeth, that's when i realised that miss right is dripping!! Ha! so all the effort to increase the flow the past few days did pay off!

No comments: