Friday, March 06, 2009

Is it right?

Dad was hospitalised at SGH from Sunday till Wednesday. I didn't tell Gaby the details of why and how gong gong was hospitalised. Just told him that gong gong has a bad tummy ache and needed to stay at the hospital for a few days until he gets better. He was quite worried that gong gong will not come home and asked me if gong gong will pass away. Of course I assured him that gong gong will be home very soon. And also, to rest his mind, I brought him to visit gong gong at the hospital on Sunday nite.

Then on Tuesday, Gaby started to talk about Uncle Charlie again. It was a cloudy day that day after school. I was home since Mr Lee has to work and mum wanted to accompany dad at the hospital. While showering Gaby, he suddenly asked me "Mum it's cloudy today... uncle Charlie is still staying in the clouds right? Will he come down to see me?" I was thinking that he is probably more mature now and understand the meaning of death since we have talked about death sometime ago. So I told him that yes, Uncle Charlie has passed away and is now living in the clouds and will not come back. But he replied that Uncle Charlie can come back cos he has seen him! I guess he is imagining...

I do miss Uncle Charlie too...

1 comment:

jessie said...

hello ah chyi,

didn't know you have a blog too till you left your comments on my blog. guess what, your blog is now on my favourite blog roll list...
btw, do hope that your dad is doing well... tell him i send my regards.

jessie