Wednesday, March 25, 2009

初恋真的好难忘

Out of the blue on Saturday morning when i was about to brush his teeth, Gaby told me with teary eyes and a little shivering mouth that he misses ZQ... I was really lost on how I should response to that. So I told him that it's ok, ZQ misses you too even though she is in another school now. Thank goodness he did not dwell on this topic...

On Tuesday, after I walked Gaby to his assembly hall, I stood at the window watching him. Mrs R was telling a story but he wasn't paying attention but instead was looking at Megan and another girl's conversation about Megan's hairclip. I can't really hear what was the conversation about but I could see Gaby smiling at the 2 girls and then turn his head back to Mrs R. Then it just makes me think about him with ZQ. I think Gaby was really serious whenever he told me that ZQ was his best girlfriend. I really couldn't explain it... but the kind of closeness that both of them share, him holding her hands the first thing he reached class, the sparkle in his eyes when he interacts with her... Haizz.. too bad I dun have their telephone nos. Hardly spoken to ZQ's mum before. So I guess we just have to leave it to fate.

No comments: