Friday, February 06, 2009

Teething again?

I am just wondering if Alexius is teething again. Well, so far he has 4 front teeth on both upper and lower jaw, total 8. I had a closer look at them yesterday and realised that the upper 4s seem to be only half out. Or perhaps they are just small?? Anyway, I am suspecting that he may have some more coming out soon. He has been biting the spoon when I fed him these few days. And doesn't really seem too keen on feeding. Dr advised that sometimes when the baby is teething, the gums may feel uncomfortable and the baby may reject feeding. Could this be the reason why Alexius doesn't seem keen on his porridge recently?

I remember that when Gaby was around 13th month, he had 4 big teeth coming out at the same time. It was so difficult... not that he suffers fever or lau sai, but was cranky all the time. Maybe from sore gums.

But I have to be thankful that both Gaby and Alexius didn't drool too much during teething time. Am hoping that Alexius will be fine soon.

No comments: