Monday, February 16, 2009

Fried rice for me

I have been toying with the idea of letting both Gaby and Alex attend childcare in July when Reda finishes her contract with us. This is just one of the option... perhaps we will get another maid... and perhaps not... So on Saturday, I took the opportunity of me being home during lunch time, to let Gaby eat his lunch without Reda or me feeding him. To make mealtime easy for him, I thought having fried rice will be good... all the ingredients mixed together liao.

Gaby went out with gong gong and ah mah in the morning. But I told them about the 'training Gaby' so they have him home by around 12.30pm. I did face some problem in the begining cos Gaby wants to play with his toys and eat lunch at the same time. But after some 'talking sense' into him by me, I managed to get him to sit at the dining table and eat his fried rice. He took about half an hour to finish the plate of not-so-much fried rice. But I am very proud that he did it.

After that, during dinner time and on both mealtimes on Sunday, Gaby wanted to eat by himself! I hope this is not the "3 minute hot" phase... hope today he won't want Reda to feed him. I have asked Reda to fried rice again...

No comments: