Monday, February 09, 2009

Growing up...



Gaby has now understand the meaning of pretending. He'll tel me that he is pretending to be busy fighting fire, pretending to eat biscuits, pretending to telephone his friend ZQ...

And talk about ZQ. 2 nights ago, Gaby asked me why ZQ hasn't been going to school for so long. He misses her and she is his best girlfriend. So I told him that ZQ is staying too far away from school so her mummy has gotten her into a school nearer to her home. And that not to worry so much cos he will get to meet her in future when he grows up. Maybe they will attend school again when he is older. I think he has come to terms that ZQ will not be coming back. He told me yesterday after pretending to telephone ZQ that ZQ is sick and will not return to school.

As I was looking at my boys last nite, I suddenly feel that they seem to have grown up a lot these 2 weeks. Both look taller now. Especially Alexius, his legs seem to have grown longer since he started walking. And some of Gaby's clothes are smaller now. And he is wearing the new school shoes that I bought, to school today.

No comments: