Thursday, August 21, 2008

Visiting the doctors

It seems that I have been to the doctors quite often recently... I mean doctors for the human and for the dogs.

Junior has been to the vet 3 times within a month. Yesterday's visit to the vet was to collect the medication that I have to give to Junior for his allergy problem. Gosh! now I have more dates to remember... have to give Junior his medication every three days!

Also can't remember how many times I've been to the doctor's for Gaby's cough... but his cough was recovering then kana the flu virus i think from me and now coughing again...

Alex oso kana the bug from me! Sometimes I really can't remember if I have given medicine to Gaby or Alex... or if I have given Junior his medicine as well! I think I have to draw up a chart on the time and to whom I have given the medicine.

And last nite, I forgotten if I have taken my antibiotics. Got to count the no of tablets that I've taken to ensure that I haven't double fed myself! I have been to the doctors 4 times within a month as well. And he gave me 2 days mc on Tuesday and Wednesday. Better get well before Sunday's Obedience Trial... dun want to cough like mad when I am in the ring with Junior!

No comments: