Sunday, August 31, 2008

Are you talking to me?

Yesterday afternoon I thought I must have mistaken Alexius talking... he is just 8 months old so I dun think he is really talking yet... I was having him on my lap and he was facing Gaby. So I just called him "Didi!" to catch his attention. And I thought I heard his response "huh?" Then he turned and face me a little and i thoughtI heard him say "ma"... and then after a while I thought i heard him say "ge" (for elder brother). I really thought that this couldn't be true... but anyway, I had a dream last nite of him already talking! Was a really lovely dream anyway.

Just now I was in the living room teasing Alex and told mum about wat happened yesterday. Mum told me that she also thought she heard Alex say "ge" this morning!

Hmm... perhaps little Alex is really trying to talk soon!

No comments: