Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Grace



Last night I watched half a movie titled "Grace" and I have been so disturbed by it. From the part when the pregnant woman gave birth to her still born onwards... the dead bb that they used in the movie looked so dead... I mean, I was very sad when the bb was delivered... looking at the lifeless limp tiny body. Then when the bb came alive, I tot that the movie isn't such horror after. OMG! the movie is categorised as horror becos this tiny cutie drinks blood to stay alive. When the mother latched the bb on, the bb sucks the mother's blood thru the breast. So bloody bloody! Half way thru' the movie, I was feeling really upset by it that I decided not to watch it any further.

Whenever I closed my eyes, I can still see the images of the bb... urgh!

No comments: