Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beauty Nap

I was about to fall asleep when Gaby suddenly woke me up to let me know that his neck is "painful". Actually he didn't really feel painful. Just uncomfortable from indigestion I guess. I thought he may want to puke so I jumped off the bed and dashed to get a basin from the kitchen. Then I rubbed some ru-yi oil on his neck and back and let him smell some from my palm. It seems to help cos he let out a loud burp. Gave him some water and then told him that he needs to get some snooze as we are going to his granny's place tonite.

As I was walking to the kitchen to get a drink, I heard Alexius making a bit of noise from the swing swing. Alamak! I think the commotion with Gaby must have stirred him and woke him up. When I went to check on him, he asked for "nan nan" which means milk. It's only 1.45pm! His usual nap time is till around 3pm. Haizzz... I already foresee a cranky boy... After giving him milk, he was super grouchy. Didn't want to lie down or sit or change his diaper. Kept crying... so no choice, I wrap the sarong sling around and brought him downstairs for a walk. It helps. He is happier now...

Now, I am feeling so sleepy. And the thought of having to stay awake till perhaps 11+ tonite already makes me feel a little "cranky". I really hate situations like this... the kid not napping enough and we have to go out later. And on top of that, I havent had enough rest too!

No comments: