Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bits and pieces

Since begining of this week, we have been making Gaby goes to bed the same time as Alexius. ie about 9.15pm. Have to start training him to go to bed early again. For the past 2 nights, they are able to fall asleep by around 9.45pm. So lets hope that this routine will not break.

Alexius has begun to be difficult during porridge and milk time. It takes him more than 30 minutes to finish his feeding. And during milk feeding time, he likes to bite the teats and not suckle. It is so frustrating to feed him. I always end up having backaches and frustrated. Sometimes in the middle of feeding him, I get so frustrated that I will scream at him. I know that it is bad to scream at the kid. But I am really very very very super frustrated. There is nothing I can compare this kind of frustration with... and nothing I can used to describe it. I can tolerate it if this only happens once in a blue moon. But no, it has been so often. Do you know that I hated and fear every mealtime of milk feeding time? Why is it so bloody difficult?

And to make matter worst, Gaby hasn't been quite corperative recently too. He whines a lot. And yes, I scream at him more often then before. I know that it is very negative for the kids. But really, I have tried to hold my temper but sometimes it is really very difficult.

Also, tell me, when one is already very angry and trying to control the fumming anger, and then another person kept asking me questions how should i react? Or how would u feel... when u are already trying to hold your anger and not show it and then another person just couldn't stop talking beside you? Can die!!!!

Haizzzz.... Sometimes I really feel like crying cos I think crying probably can help me ease the frustration inside me. But 欲哭无泪。

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Hi Girl, just to let you know that you are not alone in this. My baby girl also getting really difficult when eating. There is once, Big FAN throw a chair after failing to get her to eat. She is really picky nowsaday and there is really no ways to get her to eat if she don't like the food not even with threats. SMALL FAN also very whiny these few days, I have to bring out my cane very often nowsday. Sigh...I think it's part of growing up phase.

I just read an article that says that as parents we should not behave like someone else (i.e. a parent), we should just be ourselves. This mean that we can be angry and make mistakes in front of out kids, it's alright, we are just human just like them.

Rise and Shine said...

haizz... i juz lost my cool again tonite during didi's milk feed. he kept struggling and wrestling with me that i gave him 3 slaps on his thigh. he cried a bit and then continued drinking his milk... i think his skin a bit thick cos after a short while, he forgotten abt it already.

but i was so guilty after that :(