Wednesday, September 09, 2009

大开杀戒

Don't know why but today Gaby is super good appetite. We had chicken rice for lunch and he shared half a packet of chicken rice with me. 15 minutes after lunch, he finised 140ml of milk and had a nap. Woke up around 4pm and had an apple.

For dinner, I ordered some pizzas cos there are only 3 adults n a kid so I am too lazy to do much cooking. But I get Nika to cook a bit of rice and Gaby's usual egg with spinach and steam carrots becos I thought Gaby won't like to eat pizza. In the past, he only eat the crust.

At dinner time, Gaby is given the usual rice serving but I do not expect him to finish all the rice cos I thought he may want to share some pizza crust with me. But tonite, he is more adventurous with the pizza. He wanted to try the cheese, ham and pineapples. But he didn't want the mushrooms. And in the end, he ate about one slice of pizza and finished all the rice in his plate. When Mr Lee came home around half and hour later, and had his dinner, Gaby wanted to eat another slice of pizza when he saw his dad dad enjoying his meal!

Gaby has a habit of drinking milk before bedtime. He was given his usual 150ml of milk around 9.30pm. When he finished his milk, he told me that he would like to have some more. So I made another bott of 120ml for him.

I wouldn't stop him from eating more but I am just a little worried that he may suffer from indigestion.

No comments: