Monday, April 07, 2008

Just a dream?

I dreamt of Charlie again this morning...

In my dream, we have arranged to meet for a movie. So he went to get the tickets and me went shopping with Wendy... after a while, we met up but Wendy has to leave. So just me and Charlie went for the movie. On the way up the escalator, Charlie told me that he wasn't feeling well. Then upon stepping away from the escalator, he suddenly fell on the floor and started vomitting. I managed to get a plastic bag out from my bag and handed to him to puke into it. As he was vomitting, I tried to stroke his back to make him feel better... his body was so skinny... then he started to cry and tell me that it is so painful to be so sick... I carried him to the nearby bench to rest. His body was so light... then i went back to clean up the mess. When i am about done, i look back to find that he is gone. So I went around the mall looking for him. All of a sudden, he just appeared beside me and said that he is fine now and we headed to the cinema. On the way to the cinema, I woke up.

I can still remember that the cinema we were heading towards is Shaw and we are supposed to watch a 5.10pm movie...can't remember the title of the movie.

Just thought I write this down so that I will remember my dear friend. I still feel very bad for not attending the funeral.

No comments: