Friday, April 11, 2008

Flowers for Mum



Gaby has been down with fever since last nite. So today I didn't go to work. Gaby has been telling me this morning that he doesn't like me to go to work and prefers me to stay home. Of course this is not the real reason that I didn't go to work la. The real reason is that I will not be able to have a peace of mind when i'm at the office. Will be worrying able whether his fever has gone down, or if he has taken lunch, or if he has been given the right medicine at the right time....etc.

So I smsed Patricia and informed her that I'm not going office today. Then she informed me that boss has arranged for some flowers to be sent to me! Actually the flowers are arranged by me to be sent to his wife and 2 daughters. But this morning his wife smsed Patricia that the flowers are a waste of money so to cancel the flowers. But cancellation is impossible as money has been paid. Therefore, boss said to change the receipients to me, Patricia and another secretary from his other office. Although I already knew that the flowers are coming. They still brighten my boring day when they are here.

No comments: