Monday, April 14, 2008

Boh Liao


Feeling quite boh liao today...

I have been having quite some thoughts these few days.

Gaby is down with FRC (Fever, Running Nose, Cough). Alexius is down with Cough as well. I guess that's why I've been feeling so down and out. As usual, he has lost all appetite for food and milk.

So I came home and look at some of the photos we've taken before I gave birth to Alexius. Gaby was healthy then. Hardly fall sick.



And before Alexius, I do feel that I have a 'life'. But now, at times, I do feel that I don't have a life of my own. I have to give up some of my 'likes' becos I'm a mother now. Of course I love both my kids! But I also love my dogs and love to have lots of 'mine' time. But now, I have to put my kids before anything else.



And someone commented that I seem to love Gaby more then Alexius. I don't deny it. I guess Gaby is always that special baby of mine. No matter how, I've waited 8 years for his arrival. So I guess we do share a special bond.

1 comment:

Boringtazz said...

I guess you are not alone having such thought. With Baby FAN here, I do miss the time when I have private time with SMALL FAN and the morning all to myself. Now, there is hardly time for SMALL FAN and I think I almost forgot about my own time. Guess we need to just "lun" for another 2 years or so, when Alexius and Baby FAN is about 2 years, then we will have more time when they enter preschool.