Tuesday, April 01, 2008

First Day At Work... April Fool's Day...

What day is it today? First day at work after maternity leave? Is it a joke? Ha! I can tell myself that it's really April Fool's Day! Happy April Fool's Day, Mrs Lee!

First of all, Gaby was really gruchy this morning. He woke up really early cos he wants to poo poo. But in the end no poo poo. Didn't want his milk... but drank 3/4 packet of chocolate milk instead.

Forgot to bring my building pass... and the toilet key is together with the pass. So a bit bit mah fan...

Also brought the wrong laptop charger to office. So end up using the bloody slow pc...

One good thing about today is i gotten a red packet from Mr Lee for 1st day back to work and also my Chinese birthday... So, Happy April Fool's Birthday to me.

Gaby sang me a nice birthday song in English and Mandarin... in between tears becos he was being naughty and i ignore his nonsense... I was kind of feeling happy and touched. So the song made up for the naughty stuff that he did today.

Gaby has been really sweet these days. He'll ask me if he has made me unhappy. If I say yes, he'll say that he wants me to be happy and follow by a kiss and "I love you". And if i dun smile after that, he'll repeat it again until i give him a big smile... It's really funny lor... he doesn't do this with anyone else in the family yet. I guess that's why I love him to bits!

1 comment:

Boringtazz said...

Hi, your Gaby is such a sensitive boy and seems so mature. I waiting for my SMALL FAN to ask me if I'm happy, think it's going to take a long long while...