Tuesday, April 21, 2009

偷鞋贼

I have been suspecting that my new pair of C&K slippers have been stolen last week. It was a new pair that I bought about 3 weeks ago. I remembered that I left them in front of the door when I went into the house. Urgh! Now I don't dare to leave my nice new shoes on the floor... better have them kept in the cupboards.

So last evening, when I was at the door talking to Timmy's mum about my lost slippers, she told me that they have experienced missing shoes too! And after that I quickly kept most of my slippers into the cupboards. When I was doing so, Gaby came and told me that this new pair of slippers is very pretty and that I should keep them properly.



This morning when we were getting ready to leave the house and I took out another pair of shoes to wear, Gaby came and took out this pair of slippers and insisted that I will look nice in this pair of pretty slippers!

No comments: