Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Why so lazy?

Yes, yes... have been feeling really naff recently. I think I haven't 'fully recover' from taking care of my sick kids! Not that I haven't anything to write about here... there are too much happenings these few days!

Firstly, our dear angels died... I mean our dear angel fishes RIP for no reasons... they just turned over their white tummy one fine day after a good meal!

Also, one of my dear bosses fell and broke his right arm. Poor man! He is in a sling now... I mean his arm.

Then I have to send the dogs for their dental treatment... which happens to be today. should have asked the vet to give Mr Poofie more drugs to knock him off cos he was so super barky at the clinic and in the car. I nearly turned deaf on the way home! And poor Junior Boy was like so zombie...

I had WH and DZ sleep over last week. Gaby loves having his cousins around. Now he misses them so much and has been asking me when can they come and sleep over again.

Aiya, there are some more bits and pieces that happened but I just couldn't remember. Think I am getting old le.

Oh, I have to get Mr Lee to plan his birthday. End of this month. I think he has to go for reservist too. Hope it wouldn't clash with the dates. Wonder if he wants to do a 3-in-1. His 39th, Alexius 1st and our 12th wedding anni... Hmm...

No comments: