Friday, December 12, 2008

The special one


This photo was taken last year 13 Dec. I was only 2 weeks away from having Alexius. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Looking back, I feel a little bad on the way I have 'treated' Gaby. I mean the way I punished him when he did something wrong. As I look at the video clips that I took of him, I just can't help but feel very 'bad'. He was still a baby himself then. And I have set high expectations on him. I have been thinking about this for the past few weeks. I guess maybe because I must have felt that he is a 'big boy' as he matured faster then kids of his own age. Looking back now, I must have been blinded by this thought that I have forgotten that he is only slightly more then 2 years old. But thankfully, our relationship hasn't been affected and he is still very much attached to me and showered me with lots of hugs and kisses everyday!


This was taken last Saturday at a friend's birthday party. I was there with Gaby.

I wasn't very sure of how to get to the party venue so have to depend on the GPS thingy in the car. But something went wrong with it and I couldn't set it up. So in the end, I just have to do without it. Gaby kept asking me if I have traveled on the right route. Kept asking me if I have lost my way... blah blah blah... but in the end we did reach the party venue but I spent 45 minutes on the road. I guess I must have taken the longer route there.

On the way home, Gaby told me that he likes going out with mummy alone and after saying this, he took my left hand and give me a kiss on the back of my hand.

1 comment:

Boringtazz said...

Gaby is such a sweet "gentleman" or I mean "Gentleboy".