Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Hair Cut...

So finally! Alexius went for his first hair cut yesterday! We went to this saloon that Gaby went for his first hair cut last time. Why? Oh becos they will issue a nice certificate for babies that have their first haircut at their saloon. And the hairdressers there are quite good with small kids. Any, it'll just be a one time off thingy for Alexius cos his hair doesn't grow that fast so perhaps the next time he visit the hairdresser will be together with Gaby. And Gaby always like Aunty Florence to do his hair... I was a little reluctant to let Alexius cut his hair cos they are so soft and fine and I like the feeling of his hair brushing against my cheeks. But Mr Lee has been nagging at me to get them chopped off for so long. And oso I am starting to think that the hair near the ears are ticklish and that's why he is always rubbing his ears... So chop! chop! chop! and now is short! short! short! Looks more boy now!

No comments: