Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shopping at Vivio

Eve and myself have arranged this meeting a few weeks ago. We wanted to bring the kids... her niece and nephew and mine out to have some fun at Vivo. But in the end, I only had Gaby with me cos I can't handle 2 kids alone. But yesterday turned out to be a fun day for Gaby and myself!

Initially Gaby din want to go Vivo because WH came over in the morning after his dental appointment. He wanted to stay home with WH. But because the outing has been planned and I didn't want to disappoint Eve, I kind of lie to Gaby that WH is not feeling well. Actually, I didn't really lie cos WH indeed wasn't feeling that comfy after having 2 extractions. But anyway, when I mentioned about going to Toys R Us, Gaby started to tell me about the black taxi that he wanted and i agreed to get one for him.

When we reached Vivo's carpark, I gave Eve a call to see where to meet her and she informed that she's already in Toys and is trying to fine a present for Gaby. The moment Gaby heard about the present, his eyes lit up and can't wait to get out of the car to meet Eve.

Met Eve, her mum, Grace (Eve's sister-in-law), Rachel (9 years old) and Kenson (3 years old) at Toys. After the introduction, Gaby didn't show much shyness and befriended the 2 kids immediately. And after half an hour, Gaby has fallen 'in love' with Rachel jie jie. He likes to hold Rachel's hand and have Rachel sit beside him during dinner time. And on the way home in the car and the rest of the evening, he can't stop talking about Rachel and that he likes her a lot. He ranked her the same as Zhou Qi and Meagan now. Urgh! I forgot to take some pictures of Rachel. Perhaps Eve has done so. Will try to find if we can post a photo of Rachel here. She is a very sweet and sensible girl... and very beautiful!


Kenson and Gaby.

So we did some 'shopping' of pressies at Toys and then Kenson wanted to go to the 'playground' before heading to Carls Junior to have our dinner. Eve and company left after dinner. They have been out the whole day so were really tired after having a hearty meal.

As for us, I have to go pick up some organic stuff for my mum-in-law at HarbourFront and then some baby food for Alexius at Giant. Thankfully, we reached home around 8pm and I am still in time to go for a short training with Poofie.

No comments: