Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goodbye my dear dinning table


I'm soooo sorry Table... Should have taken a proper picture of you sitting upright before letting you go...

Mr Lee has decided to 'inherit' the Tan's round dinning table. We can't be having 2 dinning tables so Boon has decided to throw away our old one. I was actually quite unwilling to do so as our dinning table has been with us for closed to 11 years. I didn't know that I can actually develop feelings with a piece of furniture!

It may be just a piece of furniture but a lot of memories from our old Tampines and Ang Mo Kio revolved around it... my old dog getting onto the table to steal some sweets and unable to come back down... our party, Mr Lee clearing his paper works till late night... yummy goodies placed on it during festive seasons... the many meals that I eat alone when Mr Lee wasn't around...

Mr Lee told me that it will be going to Nak Nak's place... next block Malay old lady. I really hope that she'll take good care of Dinning Table.

No comments: