Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Blues

I was actually feeling a 'blue' today... How come there's Monday blues and now Friday blues? I can't really pin point to why the blues. Just don't feel too happy. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Gaby was telling me that he didn't want to eat rice for lunch when I was getting ready to come to work. He is supposed to have his lunch around the same time as I was leaving the house. He just make the blues bluer... But when I get to the office, Mr Lee informed that Gaby has finished lunch and ate quite a lot of rice...

Anyway, the blues gotten lighter by about now...cos when i log on to msn when i reached office, a girlfriend of mine found another of our long-lost friend! And the 3 of us got online and chat on msn! We have even arranged for lunch next week! Am so looking forward to meet the 2 of them! Hehehe!

So up till now, the blue index has gone to like baby blues...

No comments: