Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Give me some cereal

Last Saturday morning I tried giving Alexius some cereal... actually not expecting him to finish the bowl of cereal becos when he came back from his morning walk with Mr Lee, he was a little edgy. So just gave him 2-3 tiny spoons so that he get used to the feeling of eating from the spoon. And oso, the cereal was a little to watery as I have used breastmilk instead of the formula milk.

Then wanted to start giving him cereal yesterday but by the time I finished all my chores, it was too late and I have to go to work. Actually wanted to try giving him cereal yesterday afternoon when i came back from work but later changed my mind. Someone has advised that I should only introduced new food to the baby in the morning so that if any allergy reaction occurs within the next 3 hours, it will be easier to get doctor's attention. So since I was up early today and finished my chores earlier, I tried giving Alexius cereal again. This time, I mixed the rice cereal with formula milk for a slightly thinker texture. And my little piggy finished all that stuff up without throwing up or messing up his bib! I think I'll try to give him slightly more cereal tomorrow morning...

No comments: